Supporting our neighbors during the coronavirus pandemic
If you can, and want to help your neighbors during this time, please consider donating to these organizations focused on providing food and energy assistance:
- 211: Connecting people to health and human services.
- Community Action: Working to lead the way to eliminate conditions of poverty and create opportunities for people and communities to thrive.
- Impact NW: Working to prevent homelessness by partnering with people as they navigate their journey to stability and opportunity.
- Oregon Energy Fund: Provides funds for energy assistance to more than 30 partner agencies and nonprofits throughout Oregon.
- Oregon Food Bank: Distributes food through a Statewide Network of 21 Regional Food Banks and approximately 1,200 food assistance sites serving all of Oregon and Clark County, Washington.
- Partners for Hunger-Free Oregon: Working to ensure everyone in Oregon is healthy and thriving, with access to affordable, nutritious and culturally appropriate food.
- Marion Polk Food Share: Working to end hunger in Marion and Polk counties.
- Mid-Willamette Valley Community Action: Working to empower people to change their lives and exit poverty.
- Oregon Community Foundation: Working to improve the lives of Oregonians through the power of philanthropy.
- SnowCap: Working to meet the basic human needs of those who struggle.
- St. Vincent de Paul: Working to help people escape the cycle of poverty.
- Yamhill Community Partnership Agency: Working to help improve the lives of low-income people and strengthen communities.