We're updating equipment to improve reliability
Wondering what the construction in your neighborhood is all about? Over the next several years, we’re updating power lines, substations and other equipment throughout our system.
As we work toward Oregon's clean energy future, we’re strengthening the energy grid to make it smarter, more efficient and more reliable for you. This includes replacing aging equipment to increase resiliency, reduce outages, accommodate growth in our area and allow for better integration of renewable resources.
Multiple construction projects are underway across our service area. We’ll update this regularly.
West Portland metro area
East Portland metro area
Outside the Portland metro area
Here are system upgrade projects we’ve recently completed. We’ll update this list regularly.
- Argay System Upgrades
- Brookwood Parkway System Upgrades
- Centennial System Upgrades
- Cochran System Upgrades
- Division System Upgrades
- Durham North System Upgrades
- Edwards Meadows System Upgrades
- Garden Home Substation Upgrades
- Highway 43 System Upgrades
- Hillsboro System Upgrades
- King City Substation Upgrades
- Lair Hill System Upgrades
- Marquam Project Downtown System Outages
- Marquam Project Downtown System Upgrades
- Murray Blvd. System Upgrades
- Oak Hills System Upgrades
- Raleigh Hills Substation Upgrades
- Rock Creek System Upgrades
- Rock Creek Greenway System Upgrades
- Rockwood System Upgrades
- Silverton System Upgrades
- South Waterfront System Upgrades
Learn more about how we’re strengthening the energy grid to make it smarter, more efficient and more reliable for you.