PGE community offices are closing in 2020 so we can focus on providing more convenient options for you.
Pay for free at authorized payment locations
They are located in many Walmart, Fred Meyer, Safeway, Rite Aid, Walgreens, WinCo and other stores. Now there is no fee to pay your PGE bill at Western Union or CheckFreePay.
How they work:
- Bring your PGE account number with you.
- Pay with cash or a personal debit card.
- Your payment will be posted within two business days.
- You’ll receive a receipt with an official payment-confirmation number for your records.
- If your bill is past due, call PGE Customer Service and provide the confirmation number to prevent disconnection or to get reconnected.
PGE Community Offices
For the protection of our customers, employees and the public, our community offices will be closed March 16 until further notice.
Since our Salem office was set to permanently close Friday, April 3, the Salem office is effectively permanently closed starting Monday, March 16.
Gresham (permanently closed)
Hillsboro (temporarily closed)
Portland (temporarily closed)
Salem (permanently closed)
Woodburn (temporarily closed)
- 2079 Progress Way
- Woodburn, OR 97071
- Get directions